President’s Project Advisory Committee (PPAC)
The PPAC provides external advice on FRIB activities to the MSU President and Provost. More specifically, the committee provides continuity of oversight of the FRIB Project on behalf of the MSU President and Provost until the completion of the project, and reviews progress of the FRIB Project, especially on matters related to construction planning, project management, technical performance, user issues, and safety.
- Edward Cumesty, Senior Executive, DOE Office of Science (retired)
- James Duderstadt, President Emeritus, University of Michigan
- William Madia, Vice President for the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, Stanford University
- Jay N. Marx, Director Emeritus, Laser Interferometer Gravitational Wave Observatory (LIGO), California Institute of Technology
- A. J. Stewart Smith, Vice President for Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory, Princeton University
- James Yeck, Chief Executive Officer and Director General, European Spallation Source ESS AB, Sweden